St. Lucia Financial Services
The Overseas Agents (OA) are intended to be Legal and Accounting firms, Tax Planners and other professional advisors of high repute who have a client base that requires the use of an International Financial Services jurisdiction. These firms will be given access to the PINNACLE ST.LUCIA on line Registry. The OA will be able to deal exclusively with his clients without the need for any contact between the client and the Local Registered Agent (LRA). The OA can therefore initiate most Registry processes and send them electronically to the LRA who will review before submitting the change/application to the Registrar.
This system has been designed with the following key considerations in mind:
- The need to foster confidence in the end user client by allowing him/her access to PINNACLE ST. LUCIA through a known advisor.
- A desire to ensure that professionals all over the world have access to the system and can manage the affairs of their clients on line.
- A commitment to expanding the client base of PINNACLE ST. LUCIA, while at the same time ensuring that the reputation of the jurisdiction is maintained.
Applying to be an OA
Any person wishing to become an OA must first establish an association with a LRA in St. Lucia. Generally speaking, the following information is expected to be submitted to the LRA:
- In the case of a company, certified copies of the Certificate of Incorporation and the Certificate of Good Standing.
- In the case of an individual or partnership, a certified copy of the passport of the applicant and a detailed CV.
- In the case of a Firm, a profile of the firm and proof of identity of the partners or at a minimum a certified copy of the profile and proof of identity of the partner responsible for use of PINNACLE ST. LUCIA.
- In all cases a Bank reference, and a professional reference.
- A brief description of the nature of the clients, business, the services which are likely to be most required, and the experience of the applicant in this or a related field.
An approved OA wishing to register with Pinnacle Online Registry, please click here.