The information provided on this Pinnacle St. Lucia website is intended to provide general information to the public and every effort has been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of Saint Lucia and other official guidelines or requirements.
- Visitors to the Pinnacle St Lucia website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
- The Government of Saint Lucia or the International Financial & World Investment Center (Pinnacle St. Lucia) does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on Pinnacle St Lucia because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within Pinnacle St Lucia are provided for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites or information contained in those websites nor of organisations or people referred to.
- Pinnacle St Lucia also does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to this website.
All visitors who ignore this legal statement do so at their own risk.